2020 International Conference on Mechanical Instrumentation and Automation (ICMIA2020) accepts original and unpublished papers.
Please submit your papers as the following instructions:
1. Please send the full paper & abstract to SUBMISSION SYSTEM
2. Manuscript length should be within 6 pages
(authors will be charged extra 50 USD/page if the manuscript length is more than 6 pages)
1) Papers submitted to the conference should be in English.
2) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
3) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.